Thursday, February 14, 2013

USEF High Performance Clinic on Attwood Equestrian Surfaces




I've just partaken in my first David O'Connor-coached High Performance training clinic. I must say, David's lessons were great. He is very, very good at explaining how to get exactly what he wants out of the horses and my riding and I feel like they were constructive lessons that improved myself and the horses.


The other impressive component of the Aiken training sessions is that we were riding on Pinnacle Footing from Attwood Equestrian Surfaces . Without question, this is the best possible footing on the market. The footing was ideal for both the dressage and the jumping sessions and I think it was a very smart move by the USEF to put the training sessions this year at Stable View Farm, due to the fact that the health and soundness of the top horses is so important going into next year's World Equestrian Games in Normandy, France.


-Boyd

No comments:

Post a Comment