Friday, May 24, 2013

Rosa Finishes Fourth (Again) in the CDI Prix St George

Rosa at Canter
Rosa and I had a pretty good test this morning, but I have to say I am a little disappointed because I did not ride my best and Rosa did not go her best. I know that we can do better!
 We scored 66.55%, which had us finish fourth place.I am not exactly sure what happened -- I guess I was a little nervous and I could have collected her more at times, and Rosa felt a little behind my leg today.
Rosa at Trot
But of courseI am still so very proud of Rosa, since she is so young and the Rolex Arena is a big stadium with a lot of atmosphere. I tell you, it is very hard to get it all right in the only six minutes that you have to ride the test! But tomorrow we will do our best to show what we really can do.
Michael Barisone
 Michael had a great ride on Victor this morning and won the Grand Prix CDI!

Michael's wife, Vera Kessels Barisone, also rode in Rosa's class and finished second on a 67%. Vera is not only a beautiful rider from the Netherlands, she also deserves a medal for being married to Michael! :-) All jokes aside , Michael and Vera are great people and are helping me a lot!! THANK YOU!

Last minute tips from Michael
I think Rosa goes early tomorrow morning .

Silva







A stroll in the Bluegrass


No comments:

Post a Comment